• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Grand canyon activities
Hiking
Boating
Natural viewing 
Photography 
Walking 
Skywalk
I have decided that I will enjoy all of these things by taking the short trip of the grand canyon from LV. According to my point of view, these activities re enough for enjoying the short trip in a better way. What do you say about this?

Will love to enjoy the bus tours from vegas.
Rose, I am going to say that you have listed up really nice names of the activities here which are best to enjoy at Grand Canyon to have a fun time. These activities offer really a good and exciting time to the visitors. I have personally enjoyed these ventures at GC and that was a valuable time for me.
Rose! These things will be best for you to try while your grand canyon trip from LV. Have a great time while enjoying these activities and make your time full of memories by this. Wish you good luck for your trip. I will say must share your travel tory after this journey.Wish you good luck for your travel time.
I am glad both of you reply to me and share your views about my tour which both of you like. I also like your best wishes which you have given to me. I am sure that I will enjoy more fun there and come back from this tour with a smiley face and remarkable memories.
Nice to see that you like our view for your trip. This will gonna be a really exciting thing for you to take trip that you have arranged for you. Go for thsi nice tirp and have fun fully. I am here to read travel story from your side that you must share after getting back for this tirp in your first leisure.
I am really happy after reading your views about my trip and I must share my travel trip story with you when I will come back from my trip. I am sure that you will stay here. By the way, you are planning to take this tour personally or not?