Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My hobbies
There are lots of things to enjoy in spare time to have lots of fun. Some of them are called hobbies. Hobbies are a great way to get entertainment and happiness. The names of my favorite hobbies are,
Traveling
Shopping
Camping
Cooking
Baking
Watching Movies
Listening to Music
Playing Guitar
This is really good for me to know you have shared a good list of things to do here. I am quite happy and love to know from you about Shopping places. Cause I also have a great interest in this option and so keen to ask you about those places which you have explored for the sake of shopping.

Ready to be a part of grand canyon tour from las vegas.
Fairy Yamileth! It is great you shared your favorite hobbies name here which are really nice to do. Let me share with you my favorite hobbies.
Shopping
Traveling
Panting
Camping
Cooking
Watching movies
Listening to music
Boating
Quite excited after seeing one more shopping lover here like me. Now I am damn sure will have a very good time between you guys cause this venture always makes me excited. Anyhow, Rose the same question for you awaiting and that is which shopping malls you like to use for purchasing your favorite things?
Yeah, it is really nice all of us are shopping lover which give a chance to get more information about this thing. By the way, there are many shopping malls around the world which I really like for shopping but Westfield World Trade Center is top of the list. What do you say about this?
Amy, I would say there are lots of shopping malls in the world to enjoy shopping but I am a big lover of New South China Mall. It is located in Dongguan, China. It is famous as the largest shopping mall all over the world due to the gross leasable area. It covers the area of (6.46 million sq ft). It has much to enjoy like Arc de Triomphe, a canal with gondolas, indoor-outdoor roller coaster, and food chains. It is also awarded by the nickname of largest ghost mall. Let me share its one picture here.
[Image: The-New-South-China-Mall-is-the-worlds-l...meters.jpg]