Fairy-Kei Cosplay Forum & Community

Full Version: About Tea
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Lately I've been drinking lots of Tea, mostly as a way to cure the boredome. Sometimes reading a good book or just browsing the internet while drinking tea offers a good feeling. Lately the teas I've loved are as follows; Japanese Matcha, it has a soft earthy taste. Mint Verbena and Morrocan Mint, anything with Mint in the tea is good. It has a softy fresh taste and you can add the flowery taste to it like rose water or the verbena to finish it off. Chocolate Tea. You have to brew this one for a while before it will taste like Chocolate. It consists of cocoa shells and leaves so that when made it's like drinking Hot Chocolate. Finally Jasmine tea. I liken the jasmine tea to the Mint Verbena in that it has a similar feel. The smell is a part of what's soothing. 

You can get your teas from the brands Numi, Harney And Son's and The Republic Of Tea. Those are all great brands that make great tea.
I love matcha and jasmine tea! Mostly I flavour it with blood-orange or ginger, which are my favourite combinations. Some time ago I tried the expensive chinese "fog-tea" which is very interesting in taste. If brewed only shortly it has a dark, kind of vegetable note, but if brewed longer it becomes sweet and very heavy. Sometimes I mix it with the matcha to have a wider taste, works quite well.
Also I am a big fan of espresso (coffee), thus I grind my own beans by hand and add some spice mixture to the coffee to have a great taste. I can really recommend Ginseng, which is healthy and very tasty when mixed with coffee. But there should not be more than 30% ginseng in a mixture with coffee.
(09-26-2018, 06:53 AM)Princess Wrote: [ -> ]I love matcha and jasmine tea! Mostly I flavour it with blood-orange or ginger, which are my favourite combinations. Some time ago I tried the expensive chinese "fog-tea" which is very interesting in taste. If brewed only shortly it has  a dark, kind of vegetable note, but if brewed longer it becomes sweet and very heavy. Sometimes I mix it with the matcha to have a wider taste, works quite well.
Also I am a big fan of espresso (coffee), thus I grind my own beans by hand and add some spice mixture to the coffee to have a great taste. I can really recommend Ginseng, which is healthy and very tasty when mixed with coffee. But there should not be more than 30% ginseng in a mixture with coffee.

I love esspresso or any kind of coffee really! You sound like you have alot in common with me!